Monday, September 26, 2016

Week 71, Lilburn, GA- English Speaking

Thank you for the best birthday ever!!! I am so blessed! Thank you for
all of the kind notes and emails.
So my birthday: Spanish elders got me a cake; lunch with Donna and
Harland, and missionary work!
This week we've been doing a lot of finding. Talking with a lot of
people. We found a family from India that's pretty excited. They are
so sweet, but we are definitely being led by the spirit in how to
teach them!
Women's conference was amazing, like always. It's so wonderful to hear
the words of living prophets and apostles. It made me wonder, "Why
have I chosen to not partake of the living words of Christ until my
mission?" It's truly a miracle. As I've been able to study on my
mission, much of what I've learned that changed me has come from
studying talks from General Conference. I would say the biggest thing
is learning that God's whole plan is centered on Jesus Christ and
focused on the family. I'd always heard it, but I never really
understood it. Additionally I know that the speakers are inspired to
share with us the things that we need at this day and time. A friend
with whom we do service even came and loved it! It was very sweet as
she said she felt that Elder Uctdorf's talk was written just for her.
I know that Jesus Christ lives and that His church is here!

I know I'm where I'm supposed to be. It's amazing, the peace that we
feel when we choose the Lord's ways over our ways.
Sister Selch is cute, 
Chickens! Wow. I'm happy for William!
You're amazing. I love that your stake did a SERVICE ACTIViTY. 
Checked up on my arm today. I will start pt next week!
Just FYI, I woke up with a stomach bug, so if you want to pray for me
with that, that would be awesome.

Thank you for all the support and love!
Love always,
Hermana Wallis

If you want to write to Madeleine:
madeleine.wallis@myldsmail.net

The missionaries gave her a cake!

This is sweet Donna and her husband Harland who drove 1 1/2 hours to 
bring me my birthday packages!  She is also the angel that rescued her after
her bike accident- we all love her!

 My great new companion Sister Selch:)

 Two of my favorite people Donna and Harlan
People are so NICE- look at that cake!