Monday, May 11, 2015

MY COUSIN IS GOING ON A MISSION!!!


The Caroline Larsen has been called to BARCELONA, SPAIN!!! SPANISH SPEAKING!!!!
I can't think of a better mission for this girl! Spain will always have a special place in my heart, and I am beyond obsessed with the city of Barcelona- AND the mission! It was a sister missionary from the  Barcelona Mission that convinced me to serve a mission! (she doesn't know it. I just met her, and it changed my perspective.) AND she gets to go to the Madrid MTC! I've been there! and the Madrid Temple! One of the prettiest temples I think I've ever stepped foot in. and She'll be in the same building I went to for firesides! I just took a class on the history of the church in Spain. So cool. 
I am so beyond happy for her! (I literally started crying after she opened her call... I didn't even cry when I opened my call....) I am so proud of my cousin! She has been one of my best friends since day 1. I am so excited to have such a wonder lifelong friend out at the same time as me- speaking the same language! Better yet- The Spanish I KNOW!!! Any who, She is such an example to me of strength in this gospel. She is seriously amazing. Her testimony moves every person in the room.
 I honestly feel like she's more prepared than me at this point! Haha 
I know she will be an awesome missionary. 
She's going to change lives ya'll. Watch out. 
Hermana Larsen is coming. 

September 29, 2015


 Who would've thought that kids who chewed on toys could become missionaries?!
 How could we not travel together?!
 Packed and ready!
Blah! I'm so excited.