Monday, July 25, 2016

Week 62- Last week in Roswell, GA with Hermana Ray. Spanish speaking


Welp. This week I am being transferred to Cherokee with Sister
Greenman! (We're opening it, she was my companion back in February). I'm super excited because it's the samestake as Big Shanty, my baby(first) area. Big change but it will be good. I'mreally going to miss Sister Ray though. And I've had a lot of funhere.Also, this is my first time to leave this zone since last August. AndSister Greenman has never left this zone, and the area will be muchbigger. It will be an adventure!
Unfortunately the baptism did not happen. Se la vi. We do what we canbut ultimately everyone has their own power to chose. The mostimportant thing we can do is just keep on loving the people.
Samantha, our French investigator, is still doing well. She came tochurch yesterday! I'm sad to leave her. She's so sweet and we have alot of fun.
Yesterday as we were saying goodbye to everyone at church, this guyrandomly walked in. He wanted to go to church, so someone gave him theaddress to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints and so hewalked to the church building! It was pretty amazing. We gave him aquick tour of the church and he was really excited about it. The Lordis always preparing His children.
I feel so privileged to be a part of this work. I am grateful for theopportunity to work with and meet so many people. I know that JesusChrist is our Savior and that He Lives.
I love and miss you all!Love always,Hermana Wallis



The map is of my new area.  So it covered the same area! Big shanty is English YSA and covers thewhole stake. Then Cherokee is the Spanish branch which also covers the
whole stake. (The meeting locations are different though.)
There will be a set of elders there as well. They will cover the north
part and we cover mainly the south part. I'll send you a picture of
the map. It's the entire Marrietta Zone.