Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 46, Roswell, GA- Spanish Speaking

Where do I even begin?
Conference was great.
Of course I can't wait until we can read and listen to them via gospel library.
I loved the theme of service again. It is so true and so needed.

We were able to meet a few of the members this week. We don't have a
dinner calendar, which has its pros and cons. It's super nice because
we can be more efficient with our work, but the only down is getting
to know the members. So we have just been stopping by to share a quick
message, and they always give us food. But as we've talked with some
of the members, their #1 concern has been making Jesus Christ the
center of their lives.

I love this. It has been the theme of my mission, and my life. To be
"Christ Centered". The prophet, Thomas S. Monson, talked about this.
Basing all of our decisions off of Jesus Christ. When we do this,
Jesus Christ becomes a reality in our lives. It opens and changes us.
I know that Jesus Christ lives. He is our Savior and Redeemer. I love
being a part of His work.
I love and miss you!
Sent from my iPad