Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Week 35, Norcross, GA- Spanish Speaking

Dear Family, 
This week was cold. And practically no one was home during the day, but the nights always redeem themselves, and so do holidays. :)
On Wednesday, when no one was home, we decided to tract around some referrals, when we were greeted by a small gang of dogs. They were AWFUL. The whole thing was traumatizing! One of them actually bit my companion! It didn't break skin though, so she's ok. :)
I walked up to the first house I could to seek refuge. No one was home, but then a truck pulled up and we talked to the lady who lived there. All she said was, "ooooooohhhhhh Siiiiiiiiii", and she added, "I think I've read this in my bible!" when we taught her the restoration.... LOL she wasn't really paying attention at all. But that night we found a less active and began teaching her 4 kids! They are the cutest things ever!!! They each read 20 pages of the Book of Mormon and will totally rat eachother out if one of them didn't read. Haha
Sorry, my ipad is a bit screwy so I don't have much time today, as I am old school in a Library today. (we think it's haunted. It will open and close windows and randomly type stuff.... weird.)
I love you so much!!! Thank you for everything!!!
Love,
Hermana Wallis