Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Week 55, Roswell, GA- Spanish Speaking









Atlanta Temple

Dear Family,
This week was a bit CRaZY.
We got to go to the temple on Wednesday! It is such a privilege and
blessing to be able to go to the temple. Every time I go I am
overwhelmed with gratitude to have been able to grow up so close to a
temple and to still be close to the temple! Like Grandma always says,
"be grateful for the time and place of your birth." I know that our
God is our loving Heavenly Father. He knows us and loves us perfectly.
He's always giving us exactly what we need (whether or not we can see
it in that moment...)
Today was super busy because of apartment inspections. Everyone is
doing well. We have been in the process of finding new people! Super
fun.
I am so grateful to be apart of this work! I know that it is the
Lord's and it is filled with His love!
Love and miss you!
Hermana Wallis

If you would like to write to Madeleine her address is: madeleine.wallis@myldsmail.net`